Welcome to the realm of teachers .

This blog is meant to publish EFL posts of my own students . In fact , they write letters to me on a regular basis . It is the lively link that deepens my relationship with them .

samedi 9 janvier 2010

A teacher can be the closest friend to his/ her learners and this will make teaching/learning easier

Dear my Best Friend
I am so happy because I write you this letter and because you became my new friend . I am so relaxed because until this moment , I haven't any a problem and I have a great energy to study and start my new week with my teachers who are nice like you madam .
Thanks for your pieces of advice last time and I am sure that when you were a teenager like us , you had the same  problems with your family and with your friends .
Thanks a lot my friend . I'm really so so glad when I tell you my feelings.

                                                                          Yours W.T

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire