Welcome to the realm of teachers .

This blog is meant to publish EFL posts of my own students . In fact , they write letters to me on a regular basis . It is the lively link that deepens my relationship with them .

mercredi 13 janvier 2010

Communication with learners is a bridge that fills the gap between learning and personal life !

This is a very recent letter that I have received from one of my pupils who was absent , but she surprised me with this letter communicating her heelings as she used to do it on a regular basis ! Learners , dear colleagues are a wealth to explore and discover new treasures . Each day , we learn new things from them !
 Dear Mrs. Faten
I don't know how did I put my pen into my hands , and within my reach ! I'm really ill Mrs.Yesterday , I went to the doctor twice . I'm really broken . If you look into my eyes , to my face , you will feel certainly that I am sad .The dilemma is that I can't have confidence in myself . I am sad and as my Arabic teacher says to me :" I know how you feel by looking into your eyes , without talking !" He is really a good teacher . I hope that I have a Dad like him , but finally he is my teacher . !!!
I can't describe you my feelings but the only thing that I can say is: I can't put my confidence in anybody now ! I can't find my happiness neither in my family nor between my friends .I 'm always sad , I don't feel love , I just feel that nobody loves me ! My life is unnecessary . I want to cry and close the door to my heart without opening it to any person ! I'm really tired Mrs. I can't find the appropriate person to confess him / her my feelings , the good and the sad ones . So I write you because you are the only person Mrs. who can understand me and advise me . Of course my teacher of Arabic , too !
I want to tell you just one thing : you are the first teacher to whom I talk like mum or my best friend ! That's how I feel ! I hope that I 'm not wrong . I said the truth ! I talked to my mum about you Mrs. and I told her that I love you so much and she wants to talk with you to know you more Mrs. This is her phone number :......
Please Mrs . I am not comfortable at this school ! I really want to move to another school . But I have a problem , I can't imagine myself studying in another school without you Mrs. and my Arabic teacher !

                                                                                 Yours F.D

2 commentaires:

  1. Here you are again Madam opening your heart to a bewildered student who finds in you a confidant. You have helped her to vent her suffering and indirectly dissuaded her to remain at that school.
    God bless you Madam.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Many thanks for your continuous encouragement Si Abdelmalek :)) We are always learning from your experience :)) I was novice and you helped me , inspired me a lot :)) Thanks a lot :)) I am proud to be your student Sir :)) May God Bless you :)))

    RépondreSupprimer