Welcome to the realm of teachers .

This blog is meant to publish EFL posts of my own students . In fact , they write letters to me on a regular basis . It is the lively link that deepens my relationship with them .

jeudi 15 avril 2010

Hi Mrs. Faten


How are you? Hope you are fine? I want to tell you that I've found myself. I know I have a strong personality and a hero lies in me! It's true that I didn't find myself in the last period. I should say that I felt discouraged and hopeless! I must confess I did many mistakes in my education , with my family ... But I've tried to solve them and find solutions ! And I did! I have got good school results and my relationship with my family and friends is better ...
I am glad because I've , finally, found a hero inside of me! Cos I believe that when we feel like hope is gone , we should look inside us and be strong, and we finally see the truth that a hero lies in us! In fact, the lyrics of Mariah Carrey's song "hero" are amazing ... I feel always that she talks to me , to my soul !
YOURS D.F

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire