Welcome to the realm of teachers .

This blog is meant to publish EFL posts of my own students . In fact , they write letters to me on a regular basis . It is the lively link that deepens my relationship with them .

jeudi 15 avril 2010

Dear Mrs.Faten


Hello! How are you ? I hope you are fine. I hope you miss my letters , too . Well , as you can see I stopped writing for a little while. Because I have something bothering me , I wanna talk to you about a case that I'm sure you already know. However, this time is definitely different. Well, two months ago, a boy came to me and asked me to help him. He was in love with a girl. He came to me cos he was certain I will support him. So , I went to the girl and I talked with her about my friend's qualities. For two months, this was my part-time job! I was the one responsible for writing letters and speeches to the beloved! However, one day , I discovered something which is completely unbelievable! I fell in love with that girl. First , I thought it was just a fake feeling! But it is really true. I believed it's just a feeling that will go away. But .... I love this girl and I can't stop loving her no matter what happened! Yet, what hurts me is that the boy is my friend. And I'm sure he will not understand cos he'll think that I cheated on him. So Mrs. please write me soon and tell me what to do cos your tips are so valuable to me !
Yours W.B.A

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire