Welcome to the realm of teachers .

This blog is meant to publish EFL posts of my own students . In fact , they write letters to me on a regular basis . It is the lively link that deepens my relationship with them .

jeudi 15 avril 2010

Dear Mrs. Faten


I am happy to write you this letter but I am so sad !
I am facing a problem in the orientation because I am disturbed and hesitant between two sections! Both of them appear possible for me! I have good marks in the Sciences subjects and in the literary subjects , too .
I don't know what to do, I feel scared and I'm afraid to take the worst decision. This is a big responsibility because I will choose my way myself and this will decide my future.
You have already lived the same situation and you have more experience so please try to help me and I'll be grateful to you!
Your pupil who loves you and respects you !
S.B.S

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire